Fuel Level for Logistic Fleet Fuel Consumption Monitoring(TRACLOGIS)
Model NO.: TL800
Output Signal Type: Ditital/Analog, RS232/RS485
Feature: High Precision
IP Rating: IP67
Overall Dimension: 100mm to 1500mm
Power Consumption: 0.13W/5V, 0.19W/12V, 0.38W/24V
Detection of Liquid Type: Diesel, Bio Diesel, Kerosene, Gasoline, etc.
Production Process: Integration
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Certification: CE, FCC
Item: Fuel Level for Logistic Fleet Fuel Consumption Mon
Collection Principle: Capacitance
Use of The Environment: Work Temperature:-40c~+80c
TL800 series fuel sensor is independent research and development by TRACLOGIS, which within innovative technologies. It can detect fuel level continuously. And The resolution is less than 1mm. TL800 can be cut the length to fit the height of fuel tank .Simply flanged installation that no need extra screws. Wide voltage input to make sure no voltage limits under any situation. Features:
1) It can be cut according to the height of fuel tank.
2) Integrated structure without any elastic elements, also support various signal output.
3) Push-button field calibration, it's very convenient.
4) Wide Power voltage input.
|Size||100mm to 1500mm|
|Electrical parameters||Input DC:4-70V|
|Power Consumption||0.13W/5V, 0.19W/12V, 0.38W/24V|
|Signal output (can be customized)||Voltage output:0-5V /Digital output:RS-232 \RS-485 /Analog resistant output:10-500Ω /Current output: 4-20mA|
|Communication baud rate||2400,4800,9600,57600,115200|
|Detection of liquid type||Diesel, bio diesel, kerosene, gasoline, etc.|
Our Solution Features:
1. Monitoring the fuel consumption, prevent fuel theft and save your cost.
1. Get the real time fuel data, include: remaining fuel volume, fuel consumption run chart.
2. Alarm function: low fuel level alarm with manual setting, abnormal fuel consumption alarm.
3. management report: fuel added report, added volume report. abnormal fuel consumption times, mileage report.
4. All Alarm and mangement report can be download to excel document, and save your management cost.