Fuel Level Sensor Fuel Monitoring System for Fleet Management(TRACLOGIS)
Model NO.: TL800
Output Signal Type: Digital Output or Analog Resistant Output
Feature: High Precision 0.5%
IP Rating: IP67
Overall Dimension: 100mm to 1500mm
Power Consumption: 0.13W/5V, 0.19W/12V, 0.38W/24V
Detection of Liquid Type: Diesel, Bio Diesel, Kerosene, Gasoline, etc.
Production Process: Integration
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Certification: CE, FCC
Item: Fuel Level Sensor Fuel Monitoring System
Collection Principle: Capacitance
Use of The Environment: Work Temperature:-40c~+80c
TL800 series fuel sensor is independent research and development by TRACLOGIS, which within innovative technologies. It can detect fuel level continuously. And The resolution is less than 1mm. TL800 can be cut the length to fit the height of fuel tank .Simply flanged installation that no need extra screws. Wide voltage input to make sure no voltage limits under any situation. Features:
1) It can be cut according to the height of fuel tank.
2) Integrated structure without any elastic elements, also support various signal output.
3) Push-button field calibration, it's very convenient.
4) Wide Power voltage input.
|Size||100mm to 1500mm|
|Electrical parameters||Input DC:4-70V|
|Power Consumption||0.13W/5V, 0.19W/12V, 0.38W/24V|
|Signal output (can be customized)||Voltage output:0-5V /Digital output:RS-232 \RS-485 /Analog resistant output:10-500Ω /Current output: 4-20mA|
|Communication baud rate||2400,4800,9600,57600,115200|
|Detection of liquid type||Diesel, bio diesel, kerosene, gasoline, etc.|
1. Water proof design. IP67 waterproof design, it is adapted to different kinds environment.
2. High precision. Its accuracy is 0.5%, this means its error is 0.5L when measuring 100L fuel.
3. Integrating design, this prevent human's damage.
4. Products size is 100mm-1500mm. This is suitable to most tanks detecting requirement.
5. Easily installation.
Fuel sensor connect to GPS tracker for fuel consumption monitoring solution:
It is widely used for fuel consumption solution, such as: bus fleet, vehicle fleet, base station generator fuel consumption remote monitoring:
1. Real time fuel level data, include: remaining fuel volume, real time fuel consumption running chart.
it is convenient for analysis fuel consumption directly.
2. Alarm function: low fuel level alarm. abnormal fuel consumption alarm.
3. management report: added fuel times/ volume. abnormal consumption times and volume.